Sunday, July 9, 2017

Week in Review 27/17




Welcome and thanks for reading!
In this review, I will make a summary of important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio holdings. Also, I will put together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.


Received Dividends:



July 3, 2017 


  • € 52.78 - PepsiCo Inc.
  • € 6.29 - Baxter International Inc.



July 4, 2017 


  • € 44.43 - TELUS Corporation



July 6, 2017 


  • € 36.39 - The Coca-Cola Company



July 7, 2017 


  • € 4.91 - Golar LNG



Dividend income is reported after the deduction of taxes. Check more at my Monthly Dividend sheet.


My Portfolio's Transactions:



July 6, 2017 





Portfolio Holdings News:



July 3, 2017





July 5, 2017





July 7, 2017





Articles that caught my attention:






Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!

3 comments:

  1. I always enjoy these weekly reading. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the weekly readings, always like seeing what others are doing. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great update, interesting to see more and more people picking up WSM as of late. Thanks for the fun read!

    ReplyDelete